Any art work not designed by me, will be credited to the original designer if possible.
All images designed by me are not for resale, distribution, or to be mass produced without my consent.

Friday 23 January 2015

The Weekend

I can't believe its the weekend again already.
With my husband home all the time, I lose track of time.  I really hope work picks up for him soon, he's been off work since before Christmas.  Not that I haven't enjoyed our time together.  But its starting to get a little stressful around here.
Sorry, I didn't mean to vent on here.
On a brighter note I have designed 3 more Pattern packets and they are available on my etsy shop.
Hopefully later today, I will get my tea towels posted on there as well.
We live near Calgary Alberta, and we have a wonderful Heritage site, called Heritage Park. www.heritagepark.ca

They have asked me to come in for a meeting, because they would like to sell my products in their store.  I am very excited, and overwhelmed.
I'll let you know how it turns out .


I just love how these turned out.

Tammy

2 comments:

  1. That is exciting news! I hope it works out!

    I feel ya on the hubby at home thing. Been there several times.

    Blessings, Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you, how wonderful!!!!!!! Hope hubby gets back to working more.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete