Any art work not designed by me, will be credited to the original designer if possible.
All images designed by me are not for resale, distribution, or to be mass produced without my consent.

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Wonderful Ornies

My wonderful Ornies

Snowman face is from Fran Boggs  The bag lady
Snowman is from Sandi Allen, The Primitive Skate Blog
Candy Cane is from our our wonderful swap organizer Amy, Bumble bee lane blog
and the cute prim star doesn't have a tag so I'm not sure who I need to thank but I LOVE them all.
Thank you ladies

5 comments:

  1. I should have taken them out of the bags for the pictures but I love the packaging as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some wonderful ornies. Glad you liked the snowman!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the snowman, love the cloves for eyes.

      Delete
  3. Whooo Hooo! So glad they finally reached you.About 4 girls forgot to label,I tried to catch them but a few got missed.Have fun cleaning..smile..Congrats on the newspaper article too.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful ornies, Yey!!!!! Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete