Any art work not designed by me, will be credited to the original designer if possible.
All images designed by me are not for resale, distribution, or to be mass produced without my consent.

Wednesday 2 January 2013

More in the mail

I ordered a couple of pins from Michelle Palmer the other day, and they arrived today in the mail.
They are amazing hand drawn fabric art pins. She is amazingly talented. If you don't follow her blog you should. michellepalmerart.blogspot.ca.
I just love getting parcels in the mail





3 comments:

  1. Oh, they are so sweet, love them.....yes, talented lady......Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really cute...I will have to check out her blog. Have a great day!
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle does beautiful work ~ I have a few of her pieces.
    Love the pieces you purchased ~ enjoy!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete