Any art work not designed by me, will be credited to the original designer if possible.
All images designed by me are not for resale, distribution, or to be mass produced without my consent.

Thursday 25 July 2013

Turning 40, moving, and panic to find a new home

I can't believe how long it has been between blogs lately.
I must say I'm sorry.
We sold our house with almost a months notice, so we have to find a new home quickly.
I think I'm going to need a moving convoy, not a moving truck to move all our stuff.
It's going to be a big move since we are moving from British Columbia , to Alberta.
My husband is working in Alberta so it's going to be and my son and I  doing most of the packing..  I think I am going to have to do a big sale, since the house we are looking at, is smaller than our home.
It's my 40th birthday today, not sure ow that happened, cause I'm sure just yesterday I was 25 LOL
I went shopping and exploring the area we are hoping to buy our new home today.  It was fabulous.
I met up with a lady who owns an antique, redo make do store in Longview A.B.  I found a few really cute little things today.  
A dragon fly made from and old whisk, a candle mat, and a funnel make do


I went to one of my other favorite shops and bought another candle mat and some fall magnets

I also picked up this cute little bunny
  So it was a pretty great day

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Tammy, it is only a number....love your new goodies...sweet candle mats......Enjoy the day, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! If ya feel 25 then you are..smile..Well if you keep buying you won't get ahead on the packing! Ha! I hope I never have to move again way to much stuff right now.Keep saying I'm going to downsize then to attached to let stuff go.Hope your birthday was filled with happiness!~Amy

    ReplyDelete